You can help make a big difference! Here’s how your support helps:
Hands-On Student Curatorial Program (now in its fifth year)
Our goal is to expand this program to serve more high school students.
- $250 supports a Hands-On Student Curator (supplies, field trips, exhibition materials)
- $500 supports a Hands-On Mentor for the students (a college student or local artist)
- $2,500 supports the Hands-On Student Curators Exhibition (construction, catalogues, hospitality)
Coe in the Classroom – Art Immersion Program
We work with schools to craft educational experiences for children.
$1000 supports continued expansion of our Art Immersion Program for elementary and junior high students around the state, bringing them eye-opening experiences outside the typical curriculum.
Side-by-Side Artists Program
Our goal is to enable more artists to tell their stories in their ways.
$2,500 supports Side-by-Side artists exhibitions.
Our goal is to add more fellows and interns, for longer terms, providing education and experience for them to pursue varied, fulfilling opportunities after they leave the Coe.
- $2,000 supports an intern (high school student), a three month program.
- $3,000 supports a Coe Fellowship (college student or graduate), a three month program.
Please remember us in your wills and trusts.
You can also mail a check to:
Ralph T. Coe Center for the Arts
1590 B Pacheco Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
We are a 501 (c) (3) and your support is tax-deductible.
Santa Fe, NM 87505.
“I love the Coe because of what it is not. It’s not a museum with objects locked away in the back, or only seen through glass in a curated exhibit. Instead we offer hands-on opportunities to engage with these cultural objects—allowing students to be inspired, artists to learn and teach, and allowing everyone to find new points of connection.”