You can help make a big difference! Here’s how your support helps:
Hands-On Student Curatorial Program
Our goal is to expand this program to serve more high school students.
- $250 supports a Hands-On Student Curator (supplies, field trips, exhibition materials)
- $500 supports a Hands-On Mentor for the students (a college student or local artist)
- $2,500 supports the Hands-On Student Curators Exhibition (construction, catalogues, hospitality)
Coe in the Classroom – Art Immersion Program
We work with schools to craft educational experiences for children.
$1000 supports continued expansion of our Art Immersion Program for elementary and junior high students around the state, bringing them eye-opening experiences outside the typical curriculum.
Side-by-Side Artists Program
Our goal is to enable more artists to tell their stories in their ways.
$2,500 supports Side-by-Side artists exhibitions.
Coe Internship and Fellowships
Our goal is to add more fellows and interns, for longer terms, providing education and experience for them to pursue varied, fulfilling opportunities after they leave the Coe.
- $2,000 supports an intern (high school student), a three month program.
- $3,000 supports a Coe Fellowship (college student or graduate), a three month program.
Please remember us in your wills and trusts.
You can also mail a check to:
Ralph T. Coe Center for the Arts
1590 B Pacheco Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
We are a 501 (c) (3) and your support is tax-deductible.
Santa Fe, NM 87505.
“All my life I’ve relied on this measured process of aesthetic absorption, whether the work is a Renaissance Plaquette or a Native American wearing blanket. It involves returning over and again to the individual work of art. I revisit and bear constantly in mind the objects of my own collection, however large or small, to gain new insights. They are not trophies but instruments of passion with the power to unexpectedly reveal mysteries.” —Ralph T. Coe